[PnP] Weight Challenged...

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Thu Sep 6 03:46:19 CEST 2007

Or use the strategic option for the Speed spell
OPTIONAL -- The Referee may allow a strategic version of this spell. If
so, the cost is four times normal. Those affected move *(EL+1)*3* miles
farther in a strategic turn. Any who fail a Stamina roll after doing so
are fatigued for a strategic turn

el3 would add 12 miles making it about as fast as a horse?
Cost would be 28 mana, pretty steep
Or a minor amulet could do it if someone has the right spells