[PnP] Korchi preliminary (mapping)

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Sat Sep 8 20:16:51 CEST 2007

I was planning to simply load in the image into Canvas and then make
the linework overlays on top of that (names, roads, etc).

Roads through the mountains may wind a bit differently to follow the
flatter passes.

I'm not sure if I'm going to add the hill scruff or not.  I have to
see how it looks with my new instructions.