[PnP] Korchi preliminary (mapping)

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:58:56 CEST 2007

City interface wasn't something I was going to add to your map. Was reference for my use in giving details about the areas.

From: bchoinski at comcast.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 14:16:51 -0400
To: pnp at abroere.xs4all.nl
Subject: Re: [PnP] Korchi preliminary (mapping)

I was planning to simply load in the image into Canvas and then make the linework overlays on top of that (names, roads, etc).Roads through the mountains may wind a bit differently to follow the flatter passes.I'm not sure if I'm going to add the hill scruff or not.  I have to see how it looks with my new instructions.
On Sep 8, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Sylverrs_ dragon wrote: Will interface the cities to it and get you some things in a few days (I hope). Map looks good.

Richard