[PnP] Gauntlets

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Sep 12 14:43:41 CEST 2007

After comparing it in size to other weapons, a gauntlet, even spiked is
only WSB+0
As a weapon, the only effect that makes sense is that it changes the
Hand to Hand damage to 'weapon'
And it may allow better armor penetration, since martial arts removes
that limitation totally, a gauntlet should allow for at least some
effective pluses
It could also count as AV1 for reducing damage to the hand from a punch
that failed to penetrate?
Other potential effects could be some bonus to knocking out an opponent?

Just tossing up some ideas, but 'official' rules would be nice