[PnP] Powers & Perils Chat

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:48:19 CEST 2007

Need to know the when and how one goes about getting into JAG as a guest. That given, can find an hour here and there.

Richard

From: fbrobertson at charter.net
To: pnp at abroere.xs4all.nl
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 00:37:04 -0400
Subject: [PnP] Powers & Perils Chat

Sorry to intrude.  I realize that I'm rarely
seen in all this P&P mailing list, but I of course am a huge fan of the
game.  Have been for a long time...I even have a laser trip wire to protect
the box sets that I own lol. Anyway...was wondering if anyone would be
interested (and if this was ok with the authors)...but anyway...I have
membership at a chat site named JAG and apparently I have the ability (since
being a paid membership) to have one free room or something to that
affect...would any of you be interested in using that room for a P&P chat
room...doesn't have to be online roleplaying, can just get together and chat
about the game or whatnot.  I'm just offering so if you'd be interested let
me know.  Thank you!