[PnP] Powers & Perils Chat

Franklin Robertson fbrobertson at charter.net
Fri Sep 21 06:14:42 CEST 2007

Well you dont have to worry about becoming a member of JAG, Justice Alliance
of Gor (it is mainly a John Norman Gor chatsite), but I figured that some of
us might have a good time getting together in an actual chat room...no money
to put down or anything...something for the P&P fans to come together to
hang out any time day or night.  So if you are interested, I can set up the
room and put it together for all of you...my small gift to the P&P players.