[PnP] Yahoo groups

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat Sep 22 04:35:11 CEST 2007

At 10:14 PM 9/21/07, you wrote:
>Personally, I think Wout has done a hell of a job on the site. A chat and/or forum would be nice additions but nothing I need.

Agree.  What would be nice to see is maybe Blogs (though I personally don't read blogs - no time).  Or just some form of list for various other subjects.  Like interchangeable with Blog here.  List for Rules Qs and As, changes, suggestions, One for GMs to post status and various things like a digest on ongoing games.  I'm sure folks would love to see how other GMs are doing and running their groups.  Stuff like that.  But its not mandatory.  Chat is always a good idea but with so many time zones organizing it is very difficult.  Would take a list of times and then whoever runs it to manage the best average time for a meeting and then those on the fringes of the time zones to meet if they can.