[PnP] PNP PBeM?

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Apr 30 20:25:43 CEST 2008

At 08:02 PM 4/26/08, you wrote:
>pretty camp art as well

Odd.  That's how the quote came out. For over 20 years I've run pnp and enjoyed it.  Have you looked at version 2 yet?  If not may wish to.  ALOT of changes.  Richard did a ton of new beasties and I did over 200 new spells of which maybe 100 got into v2.

I'd be interested in the pbem of course.
I've run ghe pbem here for 9 years? Yeah.  June 1999 was when I started my pbem game.  We are on adventure #4 now.

I'm sure some of my players will jump to yours as well.

Good luck!