[PnP] Tower Of The Dead: Scribd Is Letting Me Down

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 03:39:57 CET 2008

Scribd cant find their butt with two hands for some reason.
They keep apologizing that they cant 'convert' my PDF scan of Tower Of The
Dead. I have opened the file on two separate computers with two different
operating systems and the file is perfectly fine. I even scaled down the
jpeg compression/quality to 5% (down twice from a quarter gig and 100 MB) to
just under 40MB. They cant seem to specify what the problem is.
What I'm thinking about doing for the 3-4 people that want the file so far,
is to just put the PDF in the 'Shared' folder of Frostwire (the blue version
of Limewire).