[PnP] THE TOWER OF THE DEAD BOOKMARKED PDF FINALLY HERE!

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri Dec 5 21:58:17 CET 2008

All,
I just came up for air to let Phineas know I downloaded the TotD scans
from scribd. I got them just fine. I guess I will add them to the site
around Christmas.

In general, I can handle around 30MB per email (that allows around 20MB
effective for attachments).

Disk space on the site is never a problem, nor is band width.

And a big thanks to Phineas for getting this scanned and available for
all of us.

Wout