[PnP] Ships, Yo!

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sun Feb 17 04:35:05 CET 2008

At 11:16 PM 2/15/08, you wrote:
>Updated version, with steps and hopefully a bit more instructive.
Cool.  It will help the newbie spreadsheeter.  I'll scan it in the next few days.  But like I say I don't want to study it in depth cause I hate to steal an idea from you and then use it :)  Not fair to me or you.

Data looks good and impressive.  Guess you beat me on teh ship stuff though I did alot more support documents :) But I will still probably do something just to make the project complete. Eventually....

Now to figure out how to load this dern XLS file into Wordstar...let me kick this here machine....:)