[PnP] Goidan, Clima, Donara, Southern Lands

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 12:21:44 CET 2008

I need to make a big to-do list for all this stuff.  I was huffing to
get ship construction rules hammered out before last weekend since my
brother said he was going to convince the group to get a ship for
various purposes....didn't happen, but I have 80% of the core done.

Bastard.

Oh well, he may still want it, but I have at least until the game on
the 27th to work it some more. I'll mail you the proto-rules to scan
and comment over, see how well they fit in with your ship stuff so we
can get this all consistent.