[PnP] Goidan, Clima, Donara, Southern Lands

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Jan 9 05:22:27 CET 2008

At 06:52 PM 1/8/08, you wrote:
>I looked at it, will probably get a print out of it all for my flight
>out to SF this weekend.
>
>My move notes are more based on tactical speeds, while a quick glance
>at your doc looked like it was strategic.  All my sources had nothing
>that contradicted yours and a merge of the two is likely. :}
Yeah.  I think its strategic.  Once I do combat doing tactical speed should be easy.

Anyone out there come up with prices or rules for simple Metal Ore buying? :)  I have folks who like to buy raw ore and make weapons or repair them.

Richard, the rule on attribute effect conflicts.
Wanted to clarify it.  If 2 items that effect same attribute are worn the effect is negated?  So +5 St and -3 St
would negate to no effect?  Does this occur for other items like natural magical items?  Seems to me it would.