[PnP] Perm Magics...how...?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon Jan 21 03:08:55 CET 2008

As both a Ref and as a player whose character has made such items I've
had Permanent Magics Ensorcelment spell being the base spell cast
together with Luck to make a Luck item. The lower of the two ELs
determines the effective Luck of the item, the higher determines the MDV.

Attribute Effect is effectively an Enchantment of an item to enhance (or
limit) an attribute of the character that will wear the item. Also see
Book 4 magic items...limits item to 3 attributes.

While I haven't made or GMd an Attraction item I'd suspect that it would
also be an enchantment of the attractive aspect of the item (at first
guess). Dedication seems reasonable to add to it.