[PnP] Perm Magics...how...?

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Tue Jan 22 01:24:20 CET 2008

I would allow stat improvements or certain immunities and skill
settings as always on (I have to codify the skill Perm magics I mailed
to the list, that was off the top of my head but I think I'll nail it
down as the way things work for my game).

Spells generally have to be invoked.

The whole perm magics section needs a bit of a tweaking to add these
rules.