[PnP] Ships, Yo!

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Thu Jan 31 23:42:38 CET 2008

The one major thing that I need to hammer out is a decent way to
handle "ship hit points", primarily for ramming, magic spells and
monsters, but also for seige gear and ship weapons.

I have my shipwright sheet and I'm going to try and play with numbers
on that.

In your opinion, going with the "Bireme" standard, how many hits
should it take to founder a bireme?  Not crack it in half, but take
enough damage to have it take on more water than can be removed,
eventually turning it into a floating hulk?