[PnP] Damage

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Jun 18 04:34:08 CEST 2008

	Been quiet lately.  So let's start up jibber jabbering again.

Richard, can you clarify Damage Reversal?

Its not one spell we've used that much in the past just few don't choose it.

Under the rules of course if damaged you lose the mana in casting a spell.  Ergo how are the mechanics on this spell?

Cast Before hand?  Cast After damage?  Cast during?
Its written such a way could be interpreted many ways.

One could say that you cast with a duration.  Then in that time if damaged physically or through spell damage (non energy I guess) then it goes back on the atacker.  But if not it just fades away (spell).  But others could read it as cast after damage and then it goes back as if the body is stored battery or something?

Could you clarify it?