[PnP] son of bride of test-tube-child of Noob Question

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Mon May 5 19:54:12 CEST 2008

>Regarding the Powers and Perils "Book of Tables", have any of you
>found that this has added value to your campaign or adventure design?
>If so, $23 worth of value?
Table gaming yes.  Adventure Design not really.  I'm come up with all stuff out of my brain with no influence or use from say supplements.
Price is a bit steep maybe 15$?  But since its kinda rare it'll be worth it.
Its a useful thing though a good notebook (pc) and software can do it faster.  But on the fly sure its useful.

I guess Lev started the game and all filled up?