[PnP] Elf Shot questions

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue May 6 18:17:37 CEST 2008

thanks for all the help with this spell

Since the character in question has Elf Shot as an innate power, I was
concerned about usability.
But precasting on bow and a few arrows allows time to replace lost Enl
via Angelica or other means
That is far less risk than casting in combat making it better for a
Sniper type character.
I think it may actually be effective for this character