[PnP] Apology For The "West Of...Where?" Debacle

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 01:25:16 CET 2008

For some reason, some power or force has decided to make it impossible to
send the complete version of my e-mail.
To sum up, the second half of the post just brought out that Lemasa, on the
eastern coast of the Perilous Lands continent, 'discovered' what was termed
the "Eastern Lands" in The Culture Book; also, a map in back of The Site
Book corroborates this eastern placement.
Am I missing something, am I nitpicking, am I so incredibly naive, or is it
just the way things are and I should be grateful?