[PnP] Tower of the Dead

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Aug 25 02:13:57 CEST 2009

At 07:54 PM 8/24/09, you wrote:
>Well I'd love to join up in a PBEM...I have all the PnP products, box sets et al, so if someone can help me put together a character...I'd be most interested.
Lev's game don't have a URL handy.  Will look fo it later.  He doesn't have a website.

Mine is in the below signature.
Check it out if interested.  The top 10 or so links is info on the game and how to join.   Then we can go into more detial in email.  Would be required dedication though as starting then disappearing 3 months down the line might not be good. :) I've learned tricks to shorten games but still probably need half a year or year's dedication.  About 1/3rd of the adventure is already over.

I just wish more would start more pbems. I'd join in a heartbeat.
Wouldn't it be greatto see Wout or our great Maker Richard do one? :) j/k

If wishes were brass bits I'd be rich...

Powers & Perils - Feel the evil and taunt the good!
http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem