[PnP] Tower of the Dead

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Aug 26 05:17:13 CEST 2009

At 08:45 AM 8/25/09, you wrote:
>A friend of mine was so impressed by Perilous Lands that he asked me
>to get him a copy so he could use the material for his D&D campaigns.
>He absolutely loved the detail of it and was able to convert the
>numbers to be used in D&D.  As a matter of fact, I actually ran him
>and a friend through Tower of the Dead but using D&D.  I had to make a
>lot of modifications, of course, but they loved the adventure setting.

  Its a great set.  I'm just not into D&D as it seemed to be one of those systems you had to buy upteen zillion books and usually new rules every other year.  So why I never ran it just played it.  Hate to see it mixed with a good system like pnp with a so so system like D&D but oh well. :)

My 2 brass bits.
I'm sure there are PL sets on ebay or such.

Powers & Perils - Feel the evil and taunt the good!
http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem