[PnP] Enhancement

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri May 22 18:14:49 CEST 2009

Can be something that orifginated from our group. The 1D6 rites known is
a houserule to limit the strength of enhancement we have used, so it
will be in the 1.3 set of books, which includes our houserules as well.

The 2D6 for shamans then is Richards touch. Nice one.

We always played that if you could find someone to teach you the rites,
or find a book describing them, you could use them. No new spell to
learn or something like that. But finding new rites was hard, not many
people were willing to part with that kind of knowledge.