[PnP] A Question For Anyone Who Might Know (Richard Snider, perhaps???)

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Thu Oct 1 05:52:29 CEST 2009

At 10:57 PM 9/30/09, you wrote:
>I hope that is the case. Something like this walks a fine line between whining about thinking youre being ignored, and just brushing it off

Well I saw tons of sites on it including sumerian origin sites.  But I'm sure you found those sites.  In the end its just a game.  As such 80% o the stuff is made up.  Fake.  So the word may just be fake or from various combined sources.  It may not have a origin.  I've made up monster names like that.

Good luck.