[PnP] Bringing Up The Ship Project

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 19:39:57 CEST 2010

I'll put some input into this as well, now that I'm a bit more free.  My existing ship stuff, based kinda on the runequest rules, does have some non-runequest rule stuff that will work well but needs to have the ship damage rules (ship-to-ship and man/monster-vs-ship) fleshed out.

Scott, ping me and let's work on this.