[PnP] Energy Level

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Tue Aug 17 00:52:53 CEST 2010

I agree. I can see abuse. Innate MU casting all of his 100 energy well 99 to save his life and then casting spellst ot regain 99 an hour later and backa nd forth.  So I may place some limit on the amount to regain rather than the amount of healing.  Either Enl limit or some function of it based on MEL or something.  I'll have to think on it.