[PnP] Richard Snider RIP

Kototh TheEldestElder kototh at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:10:44 CET 2010

Scott, thanks for that post.  As I had mentioned, some of the folks have no idea just how amazed Richard was at the passion for
this game so many people had.  I think prior to the Internet being what it was, other then our Local Baltimore Group, he thought the game
would slip into the void unknow.  I can't tell you how happy it made him seeing so many people out there so into the game.  I know he talked
with several of you regularlly.  Another reason I wanted to bring this to everyones attention.

You being person who obviously spoke to him in more depth with a few, I find it fitting to tell you personally, the last couple of years, was ironically the best time of his life.  You are aware of some of the deeply trouble patches he had, but I'd rather you remember him as a person that found a heck of a lot of peace and happiness the last few years.  I won't go into a lot of details but you can email me off line if you wish, but know he was really quite happy.

Thanks for the fitting words, per your request, there is a site for memories and messages, anything personal you don't wish to say there, but to pass on, email me directly and I'll get it gets passed along.

http://www.mem.com/ContentDisplay.aspx?ID=17827451

-kototh
(G.Ranocchia)