[PnP] errors?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Mar 19 21:44:37 CET 2010

While creating a new character I've noticed some oddities in v2...that I
suspect are errors.

Book 1 v2 lists Handle Sling as requiring two hands and costing 5 CC but
weighing less and doing less damage than a regular sling that is listed
as requiring two hands to load but can be fired one handed and only
costing 1 CC. I suspect some numbers got switched.

In Book 2 v2  the Sensory Powers spell Equilibrium Burn is not included
in the block listing of spells under the title though it is listed later.

         Alex