[PnP] Sans Perilous Lands: PnP in the Trollkinian lands

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Mon Feb 28 14:07:20 CET 2011

At 05:38 AM 2/28/11, you wrote:
>On Sun, 2011-02-27 at 22:01 -0500, Burton Choinski wrote:
>> We actually have the reverse situation...we have run many systems,
>> usually homebrew, but still situated in the Perilous Lands.
>
>Actually on-topic with this discussion I'm fishing for an article on
>Perilous Lands for RPG Review (rpgreview.net).
>
>The next issue is on "worlds" and it would be good to have an article
>that gives a critical overview of the gameworld, what makes it special,
>what it doesn't do so well, etc.
>
>Anyone interested?
I'm biased.  So not sure it would be objective.  Besides I ain't too eloqaint with me words. :)

If only had time I could do it but would depend on deadline.  But I'm still biased to it so I think other person would do better.  PL is the biggest world I've played in for fantasy terms.  Run/play.  So would best have a person who can compare contrast with other worlds mentioned previously like Grayhawk or whatever in previous posts here recently.

I would LOVE to see an article on upper world. :) (real reason for this post - we always need material for UW).