[PnP] Shape Change

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 23:07:22 CEST 2011

For the physical attributes I believed we used the stats of the animal, tweaked up or down by one bonus if the character differed.

For example, a creature with SB+2  StB+1  DB+0  AB+2.  The Character is SB+3  StB+1 DB+2  AB 0.  When shape changed, his bonuses, for stat purposes, are SB+3 (stronger version of creature), StB+1 (same as creature), DB+1 (only increase by 1)  and AB+1 (only decrease by 1).  basically he is a slightly buffer and more dexterous, and more clumsy, version of the base creature.