[PnP] Linothorax

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 01:41:33 CET 2011

yes, I saw that episode of mythbusters, as well. Wasn't there a weight tradeoff with the glue version? As well as a flexibility issue.

I would imagine the same improvement (and disadvantages) that the linen enjoyed when laminated over quilted would hold true of the silk.

I would also assume, laminated armor being so common there, that they would have tried it on the silk.