[PnP] John Hooten RIP

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Sat Oct 8 05:22:30 CEST 2011

I knew him for 3-4 years.  But as with things in this electronic age only via email.  He was very active in the game I've run for the last 12 years (pbem).  Running a Bard Giant 8' 400 pound teddy bear.  Strength of 124 +18 to that with a magic item.  75 Ap so he was cute as wel and a ladies man due to that.  Oh he could also fly. :)  That's part of his helaf breed status which I'll reveal now soon in the game.  So a flying bear is a sight to see.

But he was a eager player always active and willing to learn.

Will be missed.