[PnP] re P&P review on RPGnet

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Wed Oct 12 08:02:01 CEST 2011

At 12:44 AM 10/12/11, you wrote:
>My biggest complaint of all, however, is that I never get to play it anymore!
I agree.  With today's world we just don't have time.  This is why PBEMs are so nice. Can still play and still play P&P.  I've done my PBEM for almost 12 years now and I enjoy it cause it helps relieve stress. We've seen 9/11, death of my dad and other stuff.  So just running it is more a benefit to me than the dozen or so players.

Course I try to kill off players but so far unlucky. :)  At least won't kill a group with some wild action like letting a npc kill off PCs by slicing throats even if I was bored or tired of the game.  I'd at least let them fight back.

If only we had time to do a IRC style game do it via Skype or IRC or such but with folks from Alaska to Europe time would be a factor.  :<