[PnP] Magic spell project -- Flood revision

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 04:43:27 CEST 2012

Thanks.  This was Richard's spell 100% I
believe.  Its a bit of a blur now.  But I did
some like Water Detection, Hurricane, Tempest to
name a few plus the 50 spells that just relate to
water and ships.  But yeah I don't even know what
the Tightness is.  So must've been Richard or
something.  But I'll make a note on it.  Thanks
for the comment.  All is appreciated.
Now that I have an actual answer from a Expert in
Ancient Ships (sadly just a one liner answer) I
can continue some work.  Sadly more is nexst
month Diablo 3 comes out and I've not had serious
game time in well...since diablo 2 came out
:)  Due to computers.  But now that I have a nice
computer can play a decent game.  Sadly that may
delay my work. :<  But from Sept to Dec. is my
vacation time.  So might be able to get some
serious work on the project then if not now.