[PnP] a community for p&p

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 20:45:16 CET 2012

Thanks to Wout this is the community that has stuck it out for so
long.  Longer than other groups.  Good luck on you rnew versio of the
game.  I may occasionally look.  But I was a serious worker for
v2.  I  worked on the monsters and spells adding many over 200 and
worked n edits and changes and such.  Its a fun but tiresome
project.  I'm honoroed Richard asked for the help.  Because of the
work we did on v2 for pnp I may not give much input but will look
every so often to give comments if needed.