[PnP] RE : RE : P&P Files

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 12 23:25:38 CET 2012

Just how good ARE online translators. I remember a story from the early years of computing (not saying it's true, mind) back when smart phone equivalent coputers were the size of buildings, that they came up with an english-russian translator that could work either direction. They input, so the story goes, the phrase "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" in, translated to russian, then back to english. The result was, supposedly; "Invisible, Imbecile." Are online translators any better than that, these days?