[PnP] Creature Terrain

Burton Choinski bchoinski at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 01:06:45 CET 2012

Have not done diddly with the random encounters.  In Our current game, using my custom system, the PCs are powerfull enough that random encounters was more a time waster than having any use, so no time was allocated.

I'm interested in the ship stuff, since they do some of that, but we need a decent "hits and armor" for ships, along with weapons, so that we can do ship-to-ship battles.  I'm probably going to simplify the shipwright sheet and re-design ships.

 On a side note, my players are trying to develop a cultural area of their own (in unclaimed lands), and this is the sheet I am using to deal with the cultural needs.  It has a bunch of numbers already entered, so use that as an example, but any comments on it would be good.  It's a real gross macro-system, and they are aware that their culture it out of whack (they concentrated on a lot of military and non-food resources, so they pay a bunch for food.)