[PnP] Powers & Perils Book Four

JD Figura jd at gameorbust.com
Sun Jul 15 20:52:47 CEST 2012

Hello Fellow Gamers,

  I lucked into a rather large assortment of RPG game materials and there
are a few that have no consequence to me so I am looking to get rid of
them. I have book for of this set. It is in perfect condition with the
exception of being yellowed with age. Nothing is torn up, pages are not dog
eared, and the cover is perfectly attached.

Print date appears to be 9/84.

If you are interested in this book for your collection, please replay back
with an offer and let me know where you are in the world for shipping
considerations.

Best,

JD Figura
Bozeman, MT