[PnP] how to resolve skill checks?

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed May 30 08:47:27 CEST 2012

At 11:50 PM 5/29/2012, you wrote:
>Scott,
>I would love to get involved with your PBEM game if there is still a
>slot open.
>Julian
That's fine.  Just be advised pbem is long term. Not something you
cna just get in and out of fast.  Doesn't mean constant 24/7 work but
aaybe a couple hours a week at most.  For me its 4-6 x that.  The
next game (Adventure #6 will be in Donara).  It will be led by a
player as group leader and will likely move things fast since hes
active in the game and in chat (chatting with him now)..

Use the URL to find the game site.

http://nrgcomputers.com/pbem/

You can actually change the pbem to pbem# 1-4 to see the other
sites.  #1 started in 1999.  So unlike so many who run pbems I'm
around for the long haul.

You'll find the first 7 or so links at the top on intro andthe first
is how to join the game.  I fixed thsoe just now. I had the site
moved to Tobie's when John died and his site left us.  I had a couple
typos in theurls.  But itchecksnowand works.

You cna download the player packet and its just text stuff no programs.

Then you'll see links of all the updates and posts.

Bottom is more links of various things.

Get back to me and send email so we don't bog the list down.
If you join now youwould be a prisoner of some sort or....well get
back to me nad Ill email you a special option. :)

If join after the game you'll have more options.

May wan tto review the pcs and campaign history just for fun if need
to catch up.

longshotgm at comcast.net
or pnpgm at comcast.net is my game email