[PnP] Killing Light confusion

Bryan Tallant btallant at envirosolve.com
Wed Aug 7 03:20:39 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I recently created an NPC for my campaign that has the Light Powers family of spells.  I looked up the effects and the Killing Light listing was confusing for me.  On a line in the middle it says that the EL is used as the OCV for making the second roll (would you use the target's DCV too?), and on the last line it says to use MEL+EL as the BL on the combat table (this would obviously make for a much higher chance of success).  Anyone know which one it should be?

Thanks,

Bryan Tallant