[PnP] Normal humanoids

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Aug 26 02:42:31 CEST 2013

Its all good.  I've done so many npcs in the past
30 years I just don't even blink. :) I mostly use
a npc generator program I wrote long time
ago.  Your system is just as good though.  To me
theres  classes.  Drunk class that a pc might
encounter and thus use the basic basics.  The
Guard Class a slightly better npc with higher
stats for more professional folks.  Then of course pc class.

This is how i tend to do my folks.  Sorry for a
simple reply.  Brain dead from work and tired.