[PnP] Auctioning original, unwrapped box sets of Powers & Perils, and Perilous lands, on Ebay.

Julian Draven juliandraven at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 08:51:14 CET 2013

how did he get chosen to do powers & perils?
did he approach avalon hill with a game he had already written?

 He was here on the list a few years ago.  You can read
 the archives b twill take sometime.  He's a good guy.
 Still miss him.  I helped with versoin 2 of pnp.
 I did spells and other stuff so got a lot of back/forth with
 him.

 At 04:14 PM 12/2/2013, you wrote:
 > thanks
 >
 > it would be wonderful to know more about Mr. Snider,
 the man behind P&P from someone who met him personally.

 original contributing playtesters for Powers &
 Perils.  In the first week of December I will be
 auctioning on Ebay a two-box, original, unwrapped set of
 "Powers & Perils" and "Perilous Lands".  I'm giving
 the mailing list a heads-up because I'd rather see these go
 to someone that has come to love and appreciate all the hard
 work that Richard did in creating such a magnificent game.

 at <http://www.crawler.com/smileys>www.crawler.com/smileys
 > Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger,
 ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails