[PnP] Large Scale Looting

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 1 02:56:49 CEST 2013

wow.  Welcome back.
It depends....:)
For me I would take in factors like timeof year and such factors like
how were the crops and the game that year?  A tribe would tend to
have more wealth stored up in winter (hard winter) than a summer
where they travel and trade.
One could factor it ike
population...tribes and such.
So let's say they have 10k
and there are 3 basictribal areas.  One can assume a tribal area
might e 1-3k so let's say 1k so that means the 3 tribal domains
towns..villages..whatever...are 3k and 7k in the wilderness.
So if the villages are sacked then that's 1/3rd of the wealth.  The
other 2/3rds would hav eto be from the small famly clan areas around
the land.  Make sense?

Also most shamans or leaders will scurry the loot away as they are
attacked.  So chances are that 1/3 will may be only 20%.  The TRUE
loot will hav eot be tracked down tentor tipi or cave down to find it.

So one might sya 20% for the villages..
60^% for the other areas and that elusive 20% hidden way somewhere by
the leaders.

Also Alfar and LAw sacking innocents eh?..wow...a change to my mind..
My Alfar is very....nice nice...even wants to talk to bad guys before
he kills them!

True Blood starting to sending a quick msg ..
IF need more help holler...if i can help