[PnP] Elder Fire Lord (elemental)

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 01:44:19 CEST 2013

Since neutral to humans and guardians of loot they will be motivated
for the treasure like a dragon to guard and monitor.  After that they
respect the Elder ways - nature,  the elements and the tradition of
the old ways.  They would respect their element of fire so if a
wizard tried to say stop a volcano of fire then it might get a bit
peeved.  But a forest being burnt by idiots they might also decide f
its time for justice yet if they see that Foresters are trying to
regrow trees by doing control burns they might respect that.
But in all things its uptot he GM and such.  A FL inside a volcano
for 8 centuries might get a bit motivated to escape if summoned and
enjoy the vacation away.

Since they are guardians I ssupect they would like loot oriented fo
rhtem.  A wizard who offers a frozen drink might get slaped but a
person who offeres a item to detect/sense elementals at great
distance he might see that as a reward for service.

As to Fire Pow its a famliy so all those spells.
Since SF is not a part technically i would not include it as the
immunity.  BUt the GM is up to decide on this.   Like my Fire Wall or
Nova spel mgiht be in my family of Fire Powers for example.   ButI
treat them separately.