[PnP] Magic Aids

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Mar 2 00:00:02 CET 2013

Tend to agree with you.  Its amazing though in 30 years never had ot
ask this question.  Then have one player with two wands so was
curious.  I never asked Richard this as well.  There was one book
series of magic that some sued two wands and wasn't even the kid who
is also a skill in pnp (one we wont mention here to make that UK gal
even richer and I'm not a huge fan so care less to mention him even
thogh was in a dozen movies) seemed like that kid used 2 wands at
once?  BIt like I say I'm not a fan so can't recall.  Just a casual fan.

Then theres the issue of switching.  If you use a 100+50 CA/Bonus and
go to a 100+75 does this suddenly bos thte CA "magically"
or use the last bonus from the midnight period.  More oddball
questions but lucky won't have to deal with it.

I'm just glad a certain Varange character didn't try something like
this with 2 wands and a staff.  :)

Phineas : I can see some creature transmuted to a octpus who was a
wizard.  He cna then use 8 wands! :<  Trust me I've seen some players
want to get around all the loopholes.