[PnP] Intelligence

Eric Leever ericleever at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 14:34:08 CET 2013

I’ve looking over the details of the rules recently and realized something that I’ve never noticed being discussed on the list.  I never noticed it back in high school (the 80’s) because we had no female players then.  Now, however, I have about half male/female players due to the fact that most of my friends are married.  I’m trying to figure out how to explain that the native Intelligence modifier is lower for females than males and not get hit with a heavy object.  Obviously I can adjust the scores, but was just curious what the original design logic was... if anyone knows.

I can just see saying females are more willful (stubborn), but not as smart as males.

Eric