[PnP] New races for PCs

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 23:06:30 CET 2013

 I'm converting From Another Time, Another Land to Powers and Perils, well more like striping it for parts.

Here are the races from FATAL converted to PnP so you can generate a
 The Haltijas were called elves in FATAL. The Nephilim were called Anakim, and the Dwarves were called Dwarves.

---
It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.