[PnP] shield hits

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 18:55:59 CEST 2013

Most of those already have a double WSB listing. The number in parentheses is for setting vs a charge. Basically a postitive additon to damage already figured in. Doubled if the opponent is actually charging.

Book 2 page 11 covers pole arms, spears, etc and the special rules that apply to usage. Actually, special rules for every weapon category.