[PnP] Strange Powers: Automata

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu May 16 22:00:54 CEST 2013

At 03:24 PM 5/16/2013, you wrote:
>I've got a player who wants to take the Automata spell and has asked
>me some questions that I didn't find rules for, so I'm seeking
>advice from you folks.
This is a do as you see fit system.  There is no fast rule to
this.  You could automate a ink quill or a table or a wagon.  So how
cna one formula define all three things?  Really can't.  It doesn't
grow or make bigger it just makes them move.  So the quill would
slither the table would walk o legs and the wagon would roll.  But
the same factors apply.  In the golem thing they are saying a stone
golem statue or mayb eyou automate a church gargoyle.  So it would be
that size.  in this case he'd fly like a gargoyle.
So no size/weight changes here.

The EL only changes factors like armor and hpv and MR and such like
that. So this is where the EL comes in.