[PnP] Magical Aids

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 06:02:04 CEST 2015

A new topic...

During my on going game I came some things in mind.  We use
Staff/Wands to boost our CA.  Aside from mana battery which
regenerates.  But I never thought of this closely in 20 odd years.

These aids just poof and back to full the next day.

Seems like if you use a wand a lot maybe it should drain a bit in
power.  I dunno. Just a odd thing I started to think about.

Why does Merlin's wand just be the same power level day in and day out?

Anyone ever consider this and figureout rules for these things to
regenerate like batteries?